I’ve been offering ‘power hours’ for a few years, but stopped during the pandemic. I’m delighted to say these are back open to book if you would like independent advice and support.
‘Power hours’ are great if you need some support, but your budget is limited. Things that previous clients have come to me with include:
- checking evaluation frameworks
- problem-solving evaluation approaches
- how to write an evaluation logic model for Arts Council England or NHLF projects
- getting started with evaluation
- conducting non-user consultation – how and where to do it
- how to write evaluation or audience development sections in funding bids
- ideas for potential projects which need funding
- sense-checking tone of voice or copy for communication copy
- talking through audience development plans
- signposting advice for audience development services
- chatting through discussion guide content
- going freelance – where to get started.
Please note that I charge £50 per power hour. I usually take a card payment at the point of booking. If you would prefer to pay on receipt of an invoice, email me instead and we’ll get you booked in.