Creating point of sale (POS) copy for global retail stores.
Working with the Global Brand team for SEA LIFE, I was commissioned to write the copy for a suite of in-store POS signage. The client wanted to:
- Raise the profile of SEA LIFE’s conservation work
- Encourage consumers to make an ethical purchase
- Share the stories behind the products sold in SEA LIFE stores
- Increase sales of products with recycled packaging.
My role included:
- Development of a brief with client
- Research and familiarisation of brand and tone of voice
- Creative development
- Production of draft copy for specific in-store generic messages
- Production of draft copy for product POS material
- Finalised copy.
Following completion, the final copy was translated for SEA LIFE aquariums worldwide.