I’m a freelance communication and research specialist with sixteen years’ experience working predominantly – but not exclusively – within the cultural sector.
I work with a range of organisations to provide tactical and strategic support in:
- independent exploratory research, consultation and evaluation
- audience development
- copywriting, editing and proofreading.
I’m also a trainer and facilitator.
As well as current and previous project examples, you’ll find plenty of client testimonials on this website.
You can find out more about my experience, qualifications and background by reading my biography.
Or keep up-to-date by following me on twitter.
Other facts about me
- Voted one of the 50 best freelancers in the UK (2012) by readers of The Drum
- Fellow of the AMA’s Culture Hive Digital Marketing Academy 2015
- Member of the Market Research Society (MMRS)
- Member of the International Association of Facilitators
- Member of the Pro-Copywriters’ Network
- Member of the Visitor Studies Group, Museums Association, Association of Independent Museums, Yorkshire Federation of Museums
- Member of the Association of Independent Professionals and the Self-Employed (IPSE)
- Previously northwest member representative for the Arts Marketing Association (2009-2017)
- Chair of Trustee Board at TramShed Theatre Company
- Dementia Friends Champion.
Give me a call on 07816 296218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to talk through your project.